Adopt a Project
Can you, your small group, your youth group or your whole church adopt one of these needed projects?
- Maintenance Facility - Goal: $130,000 To Date: $117,538.90
- Praise the Lord! Under Construction. Thanks for all the hard work!
- Gordon Hall Ovens - Goal: $6,100 To Date: $6,100.00
- Praise the Lord! Ovens are ordered. 'Thank You' to all donors!
- High Ropes Course - Goal: $10,000 To Date: $10,000.00
- Praise the Lord! 'Thank You' to donor! Building Spring 2018.
- Gordon Hall Porch Roof & Deck - Goal: $50,000 To Date: $0
- The Barn - Goal: $50,000 To Date: $0
- Camper Scholarship Fund Goal: $10,000 To Date: $3,580.00
Please consider a gift of your time, talent, or money towards one of these projects.
Funds to Donate to:
- General Fund: Funds the monthly operating costs of running Camp Ao-Wa-Kiya.
- Building Fund: Funds the current and future building projects at Camp Ao-Wa-Kiya.
- The Levi Francis Camper Scholarship Fund: Helps campers with financial needs get the money they need to attend summer camp.
- Missionary Support Funds: Each of our missionary families are individually supported through churches and individuals who regularly give toward their ministry here at Camp Ao-Wa-Kiya.
- The Deen’s: Executive Director & Food Service
- The Lloyd’s: Guest Services Manager
- The Hopkins': Facility Manager
How to Donate to Camp
Thank you for choosing to partner with us in providing a Christ Centered camping experience for boys, girls, men, and women. As an all-volunteer organization, we depend on partners to help by giving as God has led to meet the financial needs of the Camp. You can give using your credit card with the link below or to send your donation via regular mail:
8401 W. Thomas Pike
Shelby, MI 49455
CAMP LEGACY PARTNERSHIP
Would you consider adding camp to your estate planning and/or will?
Cash, Bequest in your will, Beneficiary Designations: Retirement Plans, IRAs, Life Insurance Policies & Insurance Annuities, IRA Charitable Rollover, Charitable Gift Annuities and Trusts, Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Real Estate or Retained Real Estate
You can also partner with the National Christian Fund NCF/ Camp Ao-Wa-Kiya Account #327772
Simply provide your planner(s) with a statement like the following: "I/we give and bequeath to Camp Ao-Wa-Kiya, Tax ID #38-2909694, a charitable organization located at 8401 W. Thomas Pike, MI 49455, ($_________, or ____% of my estate, or my residual estate.)"
Your planning and gifts will help to reach boys, girls, men, & women with the Gospel of Christ for generations to come. Thank you.