- August 5–11, 2018
- Dorm Rooms in Gordon Hall
- Cabins in Lower “Girls” area
- Cabins in Hilltop “Boys” area
- RV Sites
Housing will be assigned on an first come basis
Cabins/Dorm Rooms: $30 per person per night
Motels: $35 per person per night
Registration requires at least a $100 deposit.
Download this form to Register for Family Camp 2018
Overview of accommodations:
- Motels 1–6: 1 twin bunk, 1 twin bed, and 1 twin day bed with pop up twin (to make a king size bed, or provide fifth individual twin)
- Motel 7: 2 twin beds and 1 twin bunk
- Motel 8: 1 queen bed and 1 twin pull out sofa
- Motels 9–12: 2 twin beds (can be pushed together to create a king) and 1 camper bunk
- Gordon Hall Units 13–15: 1 camper bunk and 1 twin-over-full bunk
- Gordon Hall Unit 16: 2 twin-over-full bunks
- Gordon Hall Unit 17: 1 twin-over-full bunk, 3 camper bunks, and 3 camper beds.
- Cabin Thomas: Each of the two dorms has 2 twin beds (can be pushed together to create a king), and 6 camper bunks.
- Cabins: 2 twin beds (can be pushed together to create a king), and at least 4 camper bunks.